As you breeze through Circle the Squarethis week, don’t forget to wander over to theMedford Farmers Market, just a short walk down the steps across from the library!! Come help us celebrate summer @ the CONDON SHELL LAWN(map it!)on Mystic Valley Parkway this THURSDAY, JUNE 21from 3 to 7 P.M.
Bring down your dull knives, scissors, and garden tools to this week’s market to get them sharpened by an expert!!
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK?
* Medford’s own musicians Georgia Bowder-Newton from 3-5pm!! Rishava Green from 5-7pm!!
* Yoga with Jenna from The Corner Studio from 5-6pm!!
* Community Table hosted by the Alzheimer’s Association!!
HOW TO GET THERE… You can walk, take the bus (the 94, 95 and 96 buses run on High Street), ride your bike (have you checked out the new Mystic River Path?) or—yep—canoe/kayak to the market!
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for FREE in the
* in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Route 16
* on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields
* on both sides of South Street, just south of the river
* at the metered and free parking spaces on High Street
Did you know…
The Medford Farmers Market matches EBT/SNAP
up to $20 per EBT card per week!!
SNAP beneficiaries simply swipe their EBT debit cards at the market manager’s table, and we match their total bill, up to $20 each week. That means $40 of fresh, healthy, and local food for a cost of $20, doubling shoppers’ spending power. Our benefits-matching program continues to grow every year!
Help us maintain this great program by donating here: