Get directions from wherever you are:
- See Condon Shell on Google Maps.
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for free:
- in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Rte 16—ideal for eastbound drivers (see lower green outline in the image above);
- NEW! in the eastern part of the St. Joe’s lot (upper green outline) on the north side of Mystic Valley Pkwy/Rte 16 and directly across the street from Condon Shell—ideal for westbound drivers;
- on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields;
- on both sides of South Street, just south of the river;
- and metered and free parking is available on High Street.
Wanna leave the car at home? Options include:
- Walking! For shortcuts, see “metered parking,” above.
- T! The 94, 95, and 96 buses run on High Street, a short walk.
- Biking! If you haven’t cycled the new Mystic River Path, it’s AWESOME.
- Canoe/kayak! There is a maintained put-in just east of the shell.
And don’t forget: The market matches up to $20 for all EBT/SNAP shoppers! The Medford Farmers Market runs 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays, June 8 through October 12, 2017, at the Condon Shell on Mystic Valley Parkway in Medford, Massachusetts.