- See Condon Shell on Google Maps.
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for free:
- in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Rte 16
- on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields
- on both sides of South Street, just south of the river
- and metered parking is available on High Street; cut down the stairs by St. Joe’s or use the pedestrian bridge that extends south of Salvatore’s in the map above.
Wanna leave the car at home? Options include:
- Walking! For shortcuts, see “metered parking,” above.
- T! The 94, 95, and 96 buses run on High Street; see shortcuts above.
- Biking! If you haven’t cycled the new Mystic River Path, it’s AWESOME.
- Canoe/kayak! There is a maintained put-in just east of the shell.
And don’t forget: The market matches up to $20 for all EBT/SNAP shoppers! The Medford Farmers Market runs 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays, June 8 through October 12, 2017, at the Condon Shell on Mystic Valley Parkway in Medford, Massachusetts.