Attention, market shoppers! We’ve got exciting news: For our tenth-anniversary season, the Medford Farmers Market is moving to the fabulous Condon Shell:
3–7 pm Thursdays
June 8–Oct 12, 2017
Condon Shell, 2501 Mystic Valley Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
We are thrilled to share this new location with you and can’t wait for you to experience the benefits that led us to snap it up, including:
- Free parking
- Manicured, riverside green space maintained by the city
- Lots of seating for you to sit, stay, and shop
- Electricity and running water
- Proximity to the Medford Community Garden
- Direct access from Mystic Valley Parkway
- Plus, with a put-in just east of the shell, for the first time you’ll be able to walk, drive, take the bus, ride your bike, or canoe/kayak to the market!
Psst: Are you a vendor hoping to sell at the market? You’ll find our 2017 contract—with details on a new discount—on our vendor page. Check it out!
We’re excited to share more details as the season draws closer, but for now, mark your calendars: The Medford Farmers Market opens for the season on June 8 and continues every Thursday though October 12. We can’t wait to see you there!