- This event has passed.
The Dog Days of Summer
August 25 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dog Days of summer highlights:
- Proud Dog Apparel – hand crafted both for you and your best friend
- Emmett’s Edibles – handmade locally with only the finest, human-grade ingredients
- Elzire’s Acre – human and dog-safe soaps made from goat milk
- Red River Farm – homemade dog treats, and succulents planted in dog-themed pots
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka – our event sponsor will have lots of swag plus a dog treat bar
- Scott Brothers – offering a full menu of Scott Dogs for Dog Fays of Summer
- B.B. Dog -A Basic Scott Dog with Mustard
- Cheese Dog- Scott Dog with Pimento Cheese & Cheddar Ritz Crackers
- Classic Scott Dog- Sauerkraut & Mustard
- Franks & Beans-our BBQ Beans with sliced Scott Dogs
- Also plan on having a Hot Dog Mascot(weather permitting)
- Puppy Party with Last Hope k9 Rescue
Drink: Hug Thai, Stormalong Cider
3-4 Christian Colegrove: Folk music with Jazz elements and smooth vocals. Covers and Originals.
4-5 Anne Linders Solo Jam. Anne fronts Annie and the Fur Trappers, a traditional jazz band based in the Boston area. They play lively dance music from the 1920s and the classic blues of the 1930s. Enjoy this solo jam!
5-7 Ryan Alvanos is plowing the middle ground between Woody and Waits with songs that stroke your chin and get your itch like big nibs scratching coarse stock.
Puppy Party with Last Hope k9 Rescue, a registered non-profit all-breed dog rescue based in Massachusetts. We are dedicated to saving abandoned, neglected, and abused dogs from high-kill shelters in Central Arkansas and beyond Every week we bring foster dogs up from Arkansas to be fostered and adored in Massachusetts. Without fosters,vadopters, and donations we can not continue our mission. We will have some of our adorable adoptable puppies with us to play. Who doesn’t love puppy kisses??
3-5pm The UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program (NEP) provides individuals, families, and communities with the knowledge and skills for healthier eating through research-based nutrition education that makes a real difference. We will have recipes, a bean bag toss, and scavenger hunt with prizes!
Play with Us! MFN is Medford’s family support and parent education for all families who have a child birth to eight and who live or work in Medford. We are a free, comprehensive program that offers playgroups, parenting workshops, information & referral services, children’s assessments, a beautiful Family Center, individual consultation and leadership opportunities. Programs are held on weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays throughout the year. An MFN Activity tarp of gross motor play and parachute play will be set up during the market.