Keep on scrolling for Apple Fest details!
Apple Fest makes a triumphant return for the last market of the season, 3–7pm Thursday, October 12! Want to participate in the community bake-off? Send an email by Tuesday, October 10 to firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Then bring your homemade apple baked good—along with a printed or handwritten list of all ingredients and any serving utensils necessary—to the judging table by 5pm Thursday, October 12. We’ll provide the plates and forks. Our judges, Mayor Burke and local chef Tanya Howard, will begin taste-testing entries at 5:15pm to determine a winner. Good luck! Our final market of 2017 also features:
- 3–5pm: Medford Family Network packs in the kid-friendly fun
- 3–5pm: Live music by Ryan Alvanos
- 4 & 4:30pm: Cooking demos by the market’s own Rosie Branson Gill, of Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
- 4–5pm: Free yoga on the lawn led by Jenna of The Corner Studio
- 5–7pm: Live music by Georgia Bowder-Newton
- Bushels of apple goodness from all of your favorite vendors!