Get directions from wherever you are:
- See Medford Farmers Market on Google Maps.
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for free:
- in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Rte 16
- Along the ball fields on Winthrop St.
- Along South Street, just south of the river;
- and metered parking is available on High Street.
Wanna leave the car at home? Options include:
- Walking! For shortcuts, see “metered parking,” above.
- T! The 94, 95, and 134 buses run on High Street, a short walk. The 96 and 101 drop off right at Main St. The Medford/Tufts Greenline stop is also a 20 minute walk away.
- Biking! If you haven’t cycled the new Mystic River Path, it’s AWESOME.
- Canoe/kayak! There is a maintained put-in just east of the shell.
And don’t forget: The market matches up to $30 for all EBT/SNAP shoppers in 2023! The Medford Farmers Market runs 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays, June to October at the Condon Shell on Mystic Valley Parkway in Medford, Massachusetts.