Due to the potential for a little (or a lot) of rain on Thursday, we have decided to POSTPONE Apple Fest until next week, but the market itself is ON!! Come on down to the Medford Farmers Market thisThursday, October 11 from 3-7pm@theCondon Shell(map it!)on Mystic Valley Parkway!! It is market week #18 and we have 11 amazing vendors bringing the freshest produce and goods to Medford for all your market needs!!
* We’re keeping an eye on the weather and will update our social media if there are any cancellations this week!*
HOW TO GET THERE… You can walk, take the bus (the 94, 95 and 96 buses run on High Street), ride your bike (have you checked out the new Mystic River Path?) or—yep—canoe/kayak to the market!
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for FREE in the
* in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Route 16
* on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields
* on both sides of South Street, just south of the river
* at the metered and free parking spaces on High Street
Did you know…
The Medford Farmers Market matches EBT/SNAP
up to $20 per EBT card per week!!
SNAP beneficiaries simply swipe their EBT debit cards at the market manager’s table, and we match their total bill, up to $20 each week. That means $40 of fresh, healthy, and local food for a cost of $20, doubling shoppers’ spending power. Our benefits-matching program continues to grow every year!
Help us maintain this great program by donating here: