The Medford Farmers Market is back for the second year at the lovely CONDON SHELL LAWN (map it!) on Mystic Valley Parkway, just north of the river and east of Winthrop Street. Come check us out when the market debuts in two short weeks, 3 to 7 P.M. THURSDAY, JUNE 7, and get a load of:
• Our riverside green space in the heart of Medford
• Plenty of seating for you to sit, stay, eat, and shop
• Free parking in the shell lot, and on Winthrop and South streets
• Nearby bus service to the 94, 95, and 96 MBTA lines
• Free activities: yoga, live music, cooking demos, and more
• The return of EBT/SNAP matching—up to $20!
• Awesome neighbors: the Winthrop Street Community Garden and the ball fields at Veterans Memorial Park
• Plus, an onsite put-in means you can walk, take the bus, ride your bike, drive, or—yep—canoe/kayak to the market!