Want to get our newsletter in your inbox? Sign up!
YOUR VOCAB WORD OF THE WEEK IS … PENULTIMATE!
As in, next to last. We don’t want to get all sappy. There’s a whole other week for that, after all. But we will gently remind you this is the NEXT TO LAST MEDFORD FARMERS MARKET OF THE 2017 SEASON. And that this week features the likes of Pony Shack Cider’s adult apple juice and Ackermann Maple Farm’s bourbon barrel–aged syrup. Because, with only one more week after this one, you’re gonna need something to get you through the long, cold winter. See you 3–7pm Thursday at the Shell.
WHO’S AT THE MARKET THURSDAY 10/5:
• Ackermann Maple Farm: Best. Maple. Syrup. EVER.
• Bagel Land: Fresh bagels, breads, brioche (oh, my)
• Beads by Beardslee: Jewelry and baubles by one of Medford’s own
• Brigham Farm: Vibrant veggies, fragrant flowers, GYO seedlings
• The Brownie Center: Brownies brownies brownies brownies
• Coastal Vineyards: Local wine for local sipping under local sunsets
• Deano’s Pasta: Or as we like to call it, “dinner in 5 minutes”
• Freedom Food Farm: Beeeeef! (& pork, veg, flour, more)
• Good Roots Farm: Salad for days, the official dinner of summer
• Lanni Orchards: Baskets of bounty from your favorite fruit folks
• Peg’s Preserves: Because peach hot-pepper jam. Enough said.
• Pony Shack Cider: Where you can drink your autumn apples
• Proletariat Cook: Crabapple butter by & for the common wo/man
• Swissbakers: Where it’s always pretzel-sandwich p.m.
• Live music by Alex Cumming and also Will and Amy of Big Giant
AND DON’T FORGET:
• Save the date: Thursday 10/12 is the triumphant return of APPLE FEST!
- no illegal items
- no Rx drugs
- no weapons
- no broken items
- no dumping large items that should be picked up by Waste Mgmnt
- check out the list (at the table) of where to get rid of other big stuff.