Want to get our newsletter in your inbox? Sign up!
Right now it’s still light outside at 7pm, but that won’t be the case for long. Don’t waste precious minutes of evening sun! Get off your duff, grab your grocery list, and head to the Medford Farmers Market, 3–7pm Thursday at Condon Shell, for peak-magic-hour shopping. Heck, everyone knows twilight is flattering! Bathe your beets in the slanted rays; bat your eyelashes at the sun-splashed short ribs and chardonnay; maybe even wink at a fellow market patron. You can always blame it on the glare—for now. What are you waiting for? Make your move. We’ll see you Thursday.
Bagel Land: Fresh bagels, breads, brioche (oh, my!)
Brigham Farm: Vibrant veggies, fragrant flowers, GYO seedlings
The Brownie Center: Brownies brownies brownies brownies
Coastal Vineyards: Local wine for local sipping under local sunsets
Deano’s Pasta: Or as we like to call it, “dinner in 5 minutes”
Freedom Food Farm: Beeeeef! (& pork, veg, flour, more)
Good Roots Farm: Salad for days, the official dinner of summer
Henna Inspired: Turn yourself into living art, no tattoo required
Jaju Pierogi: The pierogi is back! Come early for best selection!
Lanni Orchards: Baskets of bounty from your favorite fruit folks
Mass Provisions: Chicken. Pot. PIES return from their summer vacay!
Oat Shop: Oatmeal, treats, and iced coffee for that 5 p.m. slump
Peg’s Preserves: Because peach hot-pepper jam. Enough said.
Proletariat Cook: Crabapple butter by & for the people of Medford
Silvertree Center for Healing Arts: Magnificent mini-massages
Swissbakers: Where it’s always pretzel-sandwich p.m.
Venier Forge: Expert knife-sharpening services, at your service
- 3–5pm: Kid-friendly entertainment by Medford Family Network
- 3–7pm: CACHE in Medford at the Community Table
- 5–7pm: Live music by Trail Mix
AND DON’T FORGET:
- With EBT/SNAP matching, you get $40 of market goodies for $20!
- Need help finding us at the Condon Shell? See the parking map!
PRODUCE IN A SNAP FOR SENIORS:
Talk about a popular senior: Our senior farm share, Produce in a SNAP for Seniors, is a hit! PLEASE NOTE: You must register in advance, and right now there’s a waiting list, but don’t despair! The list moves quickly. Here’s how to add your name:
- Stop by the managers table at the farmers market, 3–7 pm Thursdays at Condon Shell, and fill out an application.
- Or email our market manager, Caitlin.
- Seniors age 60 and over who live in Medford are eligible.
- For seniors who’ve received confirmation, pickup is 2:30–3:30 pm Tuesdays at Medford Housing Authority, Edgerly Hall, 121 Riverside Ave.
- Once enrolled, $5 a week gets you a bag of farm-fresh goodness from New Entry Sustainable Farming Project. Enjoy!