WEEK 1 WAS SO LAST WEEK. ONWARD TO WEEK 2!
WHO’S AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK:
- Aaronap Cellars: New-to-us winery, first week at the market!
- Bagel Land: Fresh bagels, breads, brioche (oh, my)
- Brigham Farm: Vibrant veggies, fragrant flowers, GYO seedlings
- Caked Boston: All together now…cupcakes!
- Deano’s Pasta: Or as we like to call it, “dinner in 5 minutes“
- Freedom Food Farm: Beeeeef! (plus: pork, eggs, veg, flour, more)
- Good Roots Farm: So. Many. Beautiful. Greens.
- Oat Shop: Oatmeal, treats, and iced coffee for that 5 p.m. slump
- Peg’s Preserves: Three words: strawberry-rhubarb jam
- Swissbakers: Because it’s always sandwich p.m.
- 3–7 pm: Live music by T-Max
- 3–7 pm: You love their cookies. Now meet Girl Scouts live and in person at the community table!
CAITLIN KNOWS STUFF
Not sure how EBT/SNAP works at the market? Can’t find the kayak put-in? Want to talk turnips? Caitlin, our new market manager, has the answers. Find her or her sidekick, assistant manager Gus, at the managers table. You can also get more info on our website, including:
HECK, YEAH, WE MATCH EBT/SNAP BENEFITS!
Photos, from top: Borealis Yoga, Crooked Row Fields at Brigham Farm, Caitlin Musto, Medford Farmers Market