New this year: The Medford Farmers Market’s Senior Share is now open to ALL Medford seniors!
Seniors who qualify for EBT/SNAP benefits can sign up for a weekly share of produce from New Entry Sustainable Farming Project for only $5 a week! For all other seniors, the price is $15 a week. The full-price shares support next year’s subsidized shares. In other words, it’s MEDFED: Medford feeding Medford! Signup is Tuesday, June 14 from 2 to 3 p.m. at Edgerly Hall, 121 Riverside Ave. in Medford. The weekly pickup is also at Edgerly Hall, Tuesdays, July 5 through October 13. Questions? Contact Syrah McGivern at the Board of Health: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS:
- Tuesday, June 14, 2-3 PM: Sign-up for a weekly bag of fresh produce
- Program runs Tuesdays, July 5 through October 18, 2016
- $15/week for any senior (60+) in Medford
- $5/week for low-income seniors
- Signup and pickup: Edgerly Hall, 121 Riverside Ave, Medford
- Park in visitor spots only or park at Medford City Hall and walk over